Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

GDG rules about multiple players on one account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Junebug4u2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: GDG rules about multiple players on one account Reply with quote

TThere seems to be a player at "Bass Fishing Pro" who have a multitude of players, using her account to play this game. The result is an VERY high Treats total with a mediocre high score. Is this allowed, following GDG rules of play?
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that it was stated that there would be no active pursuit of multiple accounts because there was no way of being sure it actually WAS 1 player.There's always the possibility that more than 1 player resides in the same house and each one has a user name.
For instance,I play on my newer(that's not so new anymore)computer as ConnieLea.My cousin plays on my older(than dirt)computer as Maxx70.
There are times that we swap computers,some games just won't play on the older one,in order for him to play some games he likes that won't play on the older one,Treasure Hunt is one game...it drags soooo slow on the older computer that you'd be lucky to get a score of 4,000.And he and I both normally score much higher than that on that game.
I got long winded(as my pa used to say)there. Embarassed Embarassed Sorry 'bout that.
I think the statement I mentioned was in the announcement catagory.
I may be wrong 'bout where it was,but there was a discusion about it.
Hope I helped in some way in all of my gabbing.

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Junebug4u2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: GDG rules about multiple players on one account Reply with quote

ConnieLea......thank you for that answer. (I can get "long winded as well" - it doesn't offend me as it does others!) In this particular case, it's the same Screen Name.....and comments have been made when other individuals are playing under that Screen Name. I totally understand there being multiple players in one home - with different Screen Names - and, have meet "couples", "parents", etc. who set up separate accounts. The problem is that this individuals "Total Treats" are impossible - unless she's actually playing 24/7! This player was doing the same thing at PCH - and, was taken off. I don't think multiple players under one Screen Name is following GDG Rules. Twisted Evil
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about that.
Ummm,I guess I'd probably e-mail GDBrian and ask him if it's not stated in the terms and conditions or been brought up in the FAQ section.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Pro All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: