Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Summer Vacation survey results, and a new survey to take!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Summer Vacation survey results, and a new survey to take! Reply with quote

Good afternoon! Thanks again for participating in our previous survey about summer vacation plans. As promised, here are the results:

• Half (50%) of our players surveyed said they prefer vacations, while the other half (50%) prefer both vacations and staycations.

• Half (50%) of our players said that they vacation more than three times a year.

• Almost all of our players (83%) said that the current weather outside doesn’t affect their vacation plans, and 60% of our players get to their vacation destination by driving. However almost 67% said that gas prices don’t impact their vacation plans.

• When asked where they normally go on vacation, our players said they’re usually visiting family in different states across the U.S.

• 33% of our players said they go on vacation to spend time with family, while another 33% said they go on vacation to see new places.

• 67% of our player said they vacation with their husband/wife/significant other, but one player said they travel with “other billionaires like myself and my pet parrot”. (The surveys were anonymous, but I'm pretty sure I can guess who that was.)

• 33% of players said that their favorite thing to do while vacationing is to relax.

• 67% of our players said that they do play computer games while on vacation.

• Another 67% said that they like to bring back souvenirs from their vacations

• 50% of our players said that if they could vacation anywhere in the world they would go somewhere within the U.S.

Now here's our next survey:

2012 is the year of the Summer Olympics, and this year they're being held in London!

With the torch relay well underway and the opening ceremonies just around the corner we want to know: are our GDG players looking forward to this year’s Olympic Games?

Let us know by taking this brief survey: http://bitly.com/JQSlwO

We’ll share the results of the survey here again! Thanks again everyone, and have a great day on GDG!

-Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: