Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Prizes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
facialproducts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Prizes Reply with quote

So what's the secret to winning one. I'd love a gift card. I've spent millions of treats entering a few, alot of treats and times entered. I really want to win something. We all play and sit here so much. I see some scores and your hands must hurt. lol

But, really, what's the secret? Do it on several different days, on a special day? Is it rigged?
Jindog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the "secret" is the same with winning the lottery or at a slot machine.
Shhhhh, I am keeping it a secret though!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
facialproducts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Jindog wrote:
I think the "secret" is the same with winning the lottery or at a slot machine.
Shhhhh, I am keeping it a secret though!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Gee....thanks for the chit chat. I'll have to remember this forum when I really have a question and need help. Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Jindog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: How to win BIG? Reply with quote

FacialProducts, You really didn't expect me to answer you with what the "secret" to winning at the Mega-Millions lottery or at the slot machines was now did you? Come on now can't have the competition now can we?! Haven't you noticed when I do win at the Mega-Millions (which I do all the time by the way) I always announce my winnings thus-ly: "The winner wishes to remain anonymous at this time." Yep, that's me. Across state and countries around the world, Mr. Anonymous (that's me by the way) stays in the shadows. But if you really want a tip, here's one for you. Do your math. Or brush up on your arithmetic if need be.

Come on back when you do have a question and maybe we can help you then.

Happy to ya! Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh JIN,JIN,JIN......

I JUST LOVE TO READ YOUR POSTS Exclamation Exclamation Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

SERIOUSLY......WE ALL(should)KNOW THAT ENTERING CONTESTS, LOTTERIES
AND RAFFLES ARE ALL LUCK OF THE DRAW.

HAPPY HAPPY TO YA Exclamation Exclamation Smile Smile Smile Smile Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about rigged. I am close to winning the Mega-Millions lottery (worth $500 million), so when you read: 'They wish to remain anonymous at this time', you will know I won it? Yipee! (Now I need to start looking for a nice couple to sit in for me and say how it was their first time playing and they never thought they would win. Hum where should I start.)

Now I will be able to afford the elevator for my 4 car garage at my new house with the 3,000 sq ft. basement so I don't have to walk to far when I get out of the car. Duh! Maybe I could get a driver instead?
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
mamavan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy El and Jin --

Since you both are relative "old -timers" like me Smile, I have to ask if (A) you have entered these contests and (B) ever won. I have entered for Target gift cards when it's available, and never won.

A fellow player who has since departed GDG land Wink told me they had won on several occasions and claimed to have a "trick" for winning. And I will share it with the GDG world, since it hasn't paid off for me in the least and I wish everyone the best of luck with it LOL.
Add a few treats/ entries daily to the contest you want to win. A few here and there everyday, and lo and behold you come up winning. Simple as that.

NOT!
Been there, done that --- I really only tried for Target, cause the other gift card options don't appeal to me. But I'm curious to hear from you 2, and the other folks from years back, if they have had success.

Have a great week everyone --- Take good care
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: PRIZES Reply with quote

IT TOOK ME OVER 5 MILLION TREATS TO WIN A $100 WAL*MART GIFT CARD LAST SEPTEMBER.
BUT IT REALLY DID HAPPEN...TOOK IT 2 MONTHS TO REACH MY MAILBOX...BUT I WAS A VERY HAPPY CAMPER TO HAVE WON IT!! Very Happy

AND I TOO WAS GIVEN ADVICE TO ENTER SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND TREATS EVERYDAY...AND IT WORKED...FOR ME.

YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR FRIENDS' PRIZE WINNINGS ON THEIR PAGE...AS LONG AS IT IS NOT SET TO "PRIVATE".

GOOD LUCK AND JUST KEEP TRYING...REMEMBER...THERE ARE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF U.S. GAMERS ALSO TRYING TO WIN THOSE GIFT CARDS...

Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK here is a secret to winning.

This comes from a particular female who has won several, I repeat, several of large denomination lotteries. In the millions of dollars each. She happens to be a mathematics professor at a college in California I believe. She said the secret is, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY. You don't win unless you play. The more you play the more likely the odds will begin to favor you in winning. If the odds are 1 in a 1,000,000, they will be much better if you play twice and not once and even better if you play even more. It is all in the math (duh, didn't I say that earlier?). It is called covering as many bases as you can. Eventually it gets landed on. For this lady it got landed on more than once.

There you have it FacialProducts......................the big "SECRET".
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONCE UPON A TIME I ENTERED FOR THE $ PRIZES AT THE DIFFERENT STORES,
NEVER FIGURED TO WIN......AND I NEVER DID(LOL)
NOW IF I ENTER AT ALL IT'S FOR A DOWNLOADABLE GAME.
I FIGURE AS MUCH AS I'M ON THE COMPUTER I'D USE THAT AS MUCH AS ANYTHING ELSE THEY OFFER.
NOW AS FOR THE LOTTERY......
WELL I JUST SIT BACK AND PRAY FOR MY DAD TO WIN IT Smile Smile
IF HE EVER DOES I KNOW THAT I WON'T BE FINDING NEW FRIENDS
AND ALL OF HIS OLD FRIENDS I CAN RUN OFF BEFORE THEY REACH HIS DRIVEWAY
(mine is in front of his) Smile Smile
IN CASE ANYONE WONDERS HOW HIS WINNING WOULD BENIFIT ME...
THE ANSWER IS...'CAUSE HE'S MY DAD
AND I KNOW HE'LL ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR ME & MINE...AND MY BROTHER & HIS,
ALONG WITH OUR MOTHER.
SO IF HE WERE TO EVER WIN...WE'D ALL BE SET Exclamation Exclamation

HAPPY GAMING Y'ALL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
caircair

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question. When I check out the prizes, it seems a certain person wins at least one or two gift cards every week. If this person wins so much, how are the rest of us supposed to win? It's very discouraging!
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

caircair wrote:
I have a question. When I check out the prizes, it seems a certain person wins at least one or two gift cards every week. If this person wins so much, how are the rest of us supposed to win? It's very discouraging!

The same way they do it-----

ENTER LOTS OF TIMES and ENTER LOTS OF TREATS Exclamation Exclamation

GOOD LUCK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: