Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Login is not working right

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MellieMae

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Login is not working right Reply with quote

Since yesterday, when I try to log in nothing happens. The login window stays put. I clicked the login button as well as hit enter. However, I was able to work around the login freeze by refreshing the page and then the site reloads with me logged in and the login box is gone. So at least I can get logged on in that way but there is definitely some sort of glitch happening that I wanted to alert you to.

Oh and by the way, I am using Firefox v.10 but not sure that has anything to do with it. I had cookies cleared as well as cache prior to signing on as well.
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site requires that you log-in periodically, even if you are already logged-in. I don't know the length of time between doing it. Generally, what you did is all that is needed to do this.
MellieMae

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a bit confused by your post jindog. This didn't happen while I was already logged in. I am aware that there are times when while you are logged on, the site will log you off and you have to re-log in again. This is not the issue I was having. I came to the site to start my game playing and wasn't logged in at all when I got here and it wouldn't let me log in.

It is still happening today and I am just hitting the refresh button after I enter my log in information and that gets me logged on. While that works, it isn't how it is supposed to work and is a new glitch, so just making it be known.
MellieMae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, I just found out I needed to update my Java to the latest one and so I just did so with the hope that could possibly resolve this log on issue, but it did not. It still doesn't work right. Sad
MellieMae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight it took me 4 tries to get logged on. I still have to refresh the page after I enter in my log-in info to get it to take, but that did not work for me tonight until the 4th try.

Is this being looked into at all?

Surely I can't be the only one having this issue...is anyone else having problems logging in?
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MellieMae, I tested the login today and couldn't reproduce this problem, and it isn't being widely reported.

Try following these steps to fix this:

Delete cookies by following the instructions for your browser in this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies

Enable cookies by following the instructions for your browser: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=61416

Let me know if this helps!
MellieMae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Brian,

Thanks for your quick response Smile I did as you instructed and I still have to refresh the page after entering in my log-in information in order for it to take. I haven't had a problem like I did the other day with 4 attempts...since then I get on right after I refresh the page, so at least I can get on here.

I usually clear my cookies daily as well as my cache, though I have signed on with the GDG cookie still in place and same thing happens, so not sure if it is a cookie issue. Question

I'll just keep doing what I am doing and hope I don't have another multiple attempt log-in issue, unless you have any other suggestions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: