Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

treasure chest
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN THE WORDS OF THE IMMORTAL ELVIS

"THANK YOU,THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

I DIDN'T FIGURE HE NEEDED A LAST NAME SHOWING FOR ANYONE TO KNOW WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT Smile Smile

HAPPY GAMING TO YA Exclamation Exclamation
gameplayer99

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treasure chest giving small and wierd amounts again ie 10 16 64. Please fix. I keep losing 200 treats. Crying or Very sad
larkspar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to say the chest are still giving strange amounts and often, amounts no higher than 54 treats
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have not been able to reproduce this problem, and it is not being reported widely. Please try deleting your cache and cookies:

Delete your cache according to the instructions on this site: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Delete cookies by following the instructions for your browser in this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies
AmazingOne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: odd amounts,.. Reply with quote

let me guess, all of you had a good night on the chest and won some big pots and then all of a sudden the pot's got small? just like w/me. well I do believe that's the way it is set up.. if you can figure out the game,.. GOOD LUCK "PLAYERS" treats..... how do you think I feed GDG under the sea?? slots.... THE CHEST!
larkspar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: odd amounts,.. Reply with quote

AmazingOne wrote:
let me guess, all of you had a good night on the chest and won some big pots and then all of a sudden the pot's got small? just like w/me. well I do believe that's the way it is set up.. if you can figure out the game,.. GOOD LUCK "PLAYERS" treats..... how do you think I feed GDG under the sea?? slots.... THE CHEST!

NO amazingone-----In my case it is not a matter of having a great bundle of treats followed by an average amount----it has been less than 100 treats in all 3 chests ~~ weeks in a row and all odd amounts like 23 and 45~~ I used to play the chest 4 times a day... but not anymore
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I GOT 50,00 ON THE 'FREEBIE' CHEST THIS EVENING Exclamation Exclamation

HAPPY GAMING Y'ALL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Nemephosis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got 100,000 and then 50,000... I'd say there's nothing wrong. Very Happy

But really guys, it actually does not mater what it shows after the fact. Think about it: You may have seen 38 treats come out of a treasure chest after you opened one, but have you ever actually scored that many? No. It's always something like 10, 50, 100, 150, etc. Always ends in a zero.

In the world of computing, a microsecond is a very significant period of time. And there are A LOT of microseconds between when you make your selection and when it shows you the "other" amounts. The other numbers, if I am correct, are pulled after you have made your choice, to make you think they had those amounts in them. Gives the illusion. Smile

So really, in the end it does not matter what they show. The treasure chests ARE still working properly. Just because it tells you it had 44 treats in it doers not mean you ever had the chance of actually scoring 44. It always ends in a zero. (Mine ended in a lot of zeroes, lol.)
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemephosis SAID "It always ends in a zero"......

WELL SOMETHING AT SOMETIME DIDN'T END IN ZERO FOR ME.

MY TREATS ARE 1279301.

NEVER HAVE FIGURED OUT WHERE THAT ODD NUMBER CAME FROM QuestionQuestion Confused Confused
I'VE ALSO NOTICED SOME OTHER PLAYERS THAT HAVE AN ODD AMOUNT OF TREATS
(don't end in zero or five)
SUCH AS 7777771 OR WHATEVER THAT ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT WAS Exclamation Exclamation Smile Smile
SO SOMEWHERE,SOMETIME THE NUMBERS DIDN'T END IN ZERO ExclamationExclamation

GUESS IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER,
BUT I DO HATE MY TREAT # ALWAYS ENDING IN 1 OR 6 AFTER I PLAY A GAME......
OH WELL......

HAPPY GAMING Y'ALL......WHATEVER YOUR # MAY BE ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
gameplayer99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Treasure Chest not working Reply with quote

Can't open a treasure chest with 200 treats. Locks up and can't return to prior screen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: