Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

What has your pet done today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY?? Reply with quote

WELL, AS SOME OF YOU KNOW...OUR LITTLE MISS HANNAH B. PASSED AWAY ON AUG. 27TH...SHE WAS 19.
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD KITTY CATS...FOR 25 YEARS OUT OF THE 27 THAT WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED...
SO, AFTER LITTLE HANNAH B.'S PASSING...I COULD NOT STAND BEING WITHOUT THE PITTER PATTER OF 4 LITTLE FEET.

IN MID-OCTOBER, MY BROTHER-IN-LAW AND I WENT TREE AND SHRUB SHOPPING TO RE-LANDSCAPE AROUND OUR HOUSE AND PROPERTY...
WELL, AT ONE OF THE PLANT NURSERIES WE VISITED...THERE WERE TWO KITTENS THAT HAD BEEN DUMPED THERE. THE NURSERY OWNER SAID THAT THEY WERE NICE CATS AND VERY FRIENDLY...WHICH I FOUND OUT PERSONALLY WHEN THE LITTLE MALE CRAWLED UP MY TORSO TO BE HELD.

MY BROTHER-IN-LAW SAW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND HOLLERED OVER TO ME "HEY! PUT THAT BACK! IT'S NOT ON THE LIST!!" LOL!!!
AND HE WAS RIGHT...KITTY CATS WERE NOT ON THE SHOPPING LIST FOR THE DAY. LOL!!! PLANTS ONLY!!

...AND I KNEW I WOULD BE LEAVING TO GO CARE FOR MY NEW SISTER-IN-LAW FOR AT LEAST A WEEK...WHO WAS HAVING MAJOR SPINAL SURGERY ON OCT. 20TH.

SO, I GAVE THE NURSERY MANAGER MY NAME AND NUMBER AND TOLD HER THAT WHEN I GET BACK HOME FROM TAKING CARE OF MY SISTER-IN-LAW, I WOULD COME BACK FOR THE KITTENS. I ALSO TOLD THE LITTLE BOY KITTEN THAT I PROMISSED I WOULD COME BACK FOR HIM.

WELL A FEW WEEKS LATER ON A SUNDAY, ON OUR WAY HOME FROM INDY, WE STOPPED IN TO SEE IF THE NURSERY WAS OPEN AND IT WAS...AND THE KITTENS WERE STILL THERE! THE LITTLE MALE CAME RUNNING TO ME WHEN HE HEARD MY VOICE! BLESS HIS LITTLE HEART...

SO, HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF...
"PEANUTS" THE ORANGE AND WHITE MALE KITTEN...THE LITTLE ONE.
AND "PEBBLES", THE FEMALE.

THEY ARE WHAT OUR HOUSE NEEDED TO BE A "HOME". THEY HAVE ADAPTED BEAUTIFULLY TO BEING INSIDE KITTIES. AND THEY ARE VERY AFFECTIONATE AND PERSONABLE.
OUR LITTLE NIECE LOVES THEM TO PIECES AND VICE VERSA.

I SNAPPED ONE PHOTO OF LITTLE PEANUTS AND ADDED ONE OF LITTLE HANNAH B...REMARKABLE HOW THEIR POSES ARE SO ALIKE.
WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOY MEETING PEANUTS AND PEBBLES. Very Happy

REMARKABLE HOW SIMILAR THE EXPRESSION ON THEIR FACES

MISS PEBBLES' "HEART"

Last edited by PETUNIA77 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AW SHUCKS! HAPPY TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd get in on sharing pet pictures! This is my dog Lucy, she's a pit bull, about 5 or 6 years old now, got her from a shelter when she was around 2. She loves attention from people and kids, and gets way too excited when she sees other dogs.
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

BRIAN, SOO GLAD YOU SHARED YOUR PICTURE OF

MISS LUCY!!!!!!

SHE IS JUST ADORABLE...I LOVE HER FACIAL EXPRESSION!! Very Happy

SO GLAD SHE FOUND YOU AND YOU FOUND HER!! Very Happy

WELL, HERE'S TO WET NOSES IN YER EAR!!! LOL!!!
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

WELL, I DON'T THINK MISS PEBBLES WAS TOO THRILLED WEARING HER LITTLE SANTA HAT AND JINGLE BELL NECKLACE...

LITTLE PEANUTS ON THE OTHER HAND...

LOL!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE FROM

PEBBLES, PEANUTS AND PETUNIA PICKLEBOTTOMS

P.S.~ WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE!! Laughing Laughing
LuBoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY THERE, PETUNIA AND BRIAN - THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PICTURES. I HAVE NEVER MET A 4 LEGGED FUR BALL THAT I DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH, AND I WOULD TAKE YOURS IN A HEARTBEAT (IF ONLY MY LANDLORD LIKED ANIMALS!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOUR BABIES.
PCJuli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Petunia! Great early Christmas gifts. I am so glad you have new fur-balls to play with.
Of course they will both sit on your keyboard now so good luck playing games! Laughing

Also, thanks Brian for sharing your puppy with us. She's adorable.
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

THANK YOU JIN, LUBOO AND PCJULI...

THEY ARE JUST WHAT THIS HOUSE NEEDED TO BE A HOME. Very Happy
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU, ELCEE!! Very Happy AND EVERYONE...

I KNOW WE ALL LOVE OUR PETS PROBABLY MORE THAN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING...THEY LOVE US NO MATTER WHAT, WRAP US AROUND THEIR LITTLE PAWS (OR BIG PAWS, FINS, HOOVES, FEATHERS? LOL!) AND JUST BECOME A PART OF OUR FAMILY...AND OUR HEARTS. THEY MAKE US BETTER PEOPLE AND HELP US TO LIVE LONGER AND HAPPIER LIVES. AND SOMETIMES...
THEY SAVE US. Very Happy

HERES TO WET NOSES IN YER EARS AND LITTLE PAWS ON YER FACE. LOL!!
bogert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broke my brothers precious Show piece...Now I have to pay the price Sad
Jindog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs, or tails, they have no idea the value of something. Then again, we humans tend to place too much unwarranted importance on things of minor worth. Give me the love of a dog, and I am worth a million bucks.

I hope you gave your brother a dog instead of replacing his 'show piece'. Wink Wink Wink
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

KITTY-POO CHRISTMAS CAPERS...

PEBBLES' AND PEANUTS' FIRST CHRISTMAS...AND WE ALL SURVIVED BRILLIANTLY!! Laughing NOTHING WAS DESTROYED! LOL!! BUT IT SURE HELPS HAVING CARD BOARD BOXES OF ALL SIZES ON THE T.V. ROOM FLOOR FOR THEM TO PLAY IN...AND BOY, DO THEY! Laughing
THEY ARE JUST GROWING SOOOO FAST! THEY HAVE BOTH GAINED OVER 4 POUNDS SINCE WE RESCUED THEM! =)
WE HAVE NOTICED THAT PEBBLES IS SLIGHTLY CROSS-EYED...BUT THAT JUST ADDS TO HER CUTE LITTLE PERSONALITY AND CHARM.
AND, I LIKE TO THINK THAT LITTLE MISS HANNAH B. WAS LOOKING DOWN ON US ALL AND "SMILING" OR PURRING I GUESS...
WE COULD NOT HAVE ENJOYED THE HOLIDAYS WITHOUT THESE TWO LITTLE FUR ANGELS TO LIFT OUR SPIRITS.
HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught my little Miss Mollie chewing on something - spitting it out - and trying again, and again, and again.

It was a nail.

OMG - she has blond roots.
Sassarina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so enjoying everyones pictures of their fur babies.
Awww they are all adorable!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: