Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

------------------------------------------------------------

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dooo701

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: ------------------------------------------------------------ Reply with quote

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited by dooo701 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
glenerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Why do you think its dumb? Reply with quote

I think it is hard and personally not very fun, there are other puzzle games i like much better
mac2boys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: the help Reply with quote

the help on this game is not very good, does not help @ all.
Karahmell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Only 20 levels Reply with quote

This game is really simple once you know what you're doing. The faster you complete the puzzle the more points you get but there's only 20 levels. It is a little boring once you know how to get out of the parking lot because after a certain level the boards repeat themselves.
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Sooo Reply with quote

So what? You can actually complete all these levels? Any hints? Because it's pretty hard for me.
Karahmell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there are 20 levels and because they repeat eventually I just got used to where to move the cars in order to get out. I can still do that but since this week (10/19-10/25) they have changed the timer so that you can't even make it to that level anymore. So, from now on you'll probably only see a high score of 12000 or a little bit more. I don't really have any suggestions other than to study the board of how you can move to get out but once you know it just get faster at it to get the bonus points. If it's a specific level (or scene) let me know I can try to help you out. Very Happy
Zoey 101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: the help Reply with quote

mac2boys wrote:
the help on this game is not very good, does not help @ all.
:I don't understand this game either it really makes no sense at at and the help doesn't help at all
?
hyuuga_hyena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love grid lock !
it's quite hard at the first time but when you know how to play it - it's very easy !
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: better Reply with quote

well I've gotten much better at playing an wish there was a way to up load photos to show people how. However, I do get bored at it & move on to others. They should'nt have changed the timer on it way back when
warriordad

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked I see once you get the firtst couple levals covered it gets harder i have acheived the fifth level and get caught on the sixth and get in the uppper 3000 point raqnge and as far as 3998 but i am stuck on the any tips ??????????????????????
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Not sure Reply with quote

I'm not sure how one would explain it to get up higher than you asked. The best way to do it is to show you but you can't upload pictures so I guess thats out. As far as westhill goes...give me a break! You CAN'T get over 75000 on this game! & Ravit Israel, I'd also like to know how you got over 17000!?
westhill

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, but there must be something wrong with GDGs server.
Sometimes I get too much bonus points. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault.
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Funny Reply with quote

Really funny that you're the only one getting the huge scores & I've played this game for quite some time
mypet'smama

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the main problem that I'm having is that the vehicles don't move their full length. It seems like they only move halfway. Alot of folks were having trouble with Mahjongg Dimensions and this really great player showed us moves by playing to YouTube. Could one of you "Greats" do that for us?
facialproducts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: I don't have to worry Reply with quote

I can't even get the first car out!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grid Lock All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: