Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Slots: Treasure Under the GDG Sea ~~ Listed as 10x Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krazykop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday, November 12th and Sunday, November 13th.
krazykop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and Monday, November 14th.

Brian ~

It appears that this is the only game winding up as the 10x game each time a new day rolls over.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S CHANGED....MAHJONGG VACATION IS ON SAT. 11/12/11.
I THINK THE SLOTS IS A FILLER UNTIL THE GAME IS CHOSEN.
THE REASON THAT I SAY THAT IS CAUSE I LOOK MOST EVERY DAY TO SEE WHAT'S COMING UP FOR THE WEEK AND USUALLY SLOTS IS ON THERE AT LEAST ONCE AND LOTS OF TIMES MORE THAN ONCE....BUT THE NEXT DAY IT'S CHANGED AGAIN.[Maybe I worded that like I meant to] Smile Smile

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
krazykop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday, November 19th... Sunday, November 20th... and Monday, November 21st.
krazykop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday, November 26th and Sunday, November 27th.
Jindog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to me like those complex computer algorithms are working. They have decided since so many people play this game ( Wink ) it must be popular, so therefore it should be placed as the 10x game all the time. Maybe the GDG folks should use simple computer algorithms instead when selecting the 10x games. Just a thought.

Hammerone: (see below) Now that would be one heck of a pocker game now wouldn't it be. Can you imagine Mr Gates betting 500 million shares of his stock (probably a pitance) on one hand and losing to us. And Mr Buffett betting his company and doing the same. What do you think of the name Hammer/Jindog Holdings Co.? Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
A guy can dream can't he?

Last edited by Jindog on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Hammerone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think this games treats should count as treats on the all time leader board. This game gives treats different than every other game on here. People who have millions of treats (like me and a few others) can make a killing playing it while people who don't have millions of treats don't have a chance. It would be like Jindog and I playing poker with Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. If we lost the first hand we would be done. I refused to play this game for that reason, while others jumped all over it and got 10 or 12 million treats in a couple days. I am not impressed. Everyone else on here got their treats the old fashioned way. They earned them. Gaining a million treats at a time, just because you had enough to bet is not fair to the other 99% of the people on here.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The paid treasure chest treats and the Under the Sea slots treats don't count toward the overall treat total on the all-time treat leaderboard.
krazykop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday, December 1st... Friday, December 2nd... Saturday, December 3rd... Sunday, December 4th...
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
krazykop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

elcelcpa wrote:
krazykop, not trying to insult you... But this has been addressed previously and I am thinking you missed the post.
The "Slots: Treasure Under the GDG Sea" Always shows up on the upcoming days (usually days 5, 6, and 7)
when Brian has not yet programmed in the 10x game.

In other words, he is on top of this and has promised that he will schedule in other 10x games besides the GDG slots.
It serves as kind of a "place holder" until he has the 10x games listed for the upcoming 7 days....

Does that make sense? Just trying to save you some time from re-posting that every week. It's really not necessary.

Sincerely, El Cee

I'm not sure if you are correct...see what Brian had posted on other threads about the 10x games selection......

GDG-Brian wrote:
Just to clarify - the computer does not choose the games based on popularity. If we have to adjust the games manually due to a temporary error, we choose popular games, but for most days, it is a completely random choice by the computer, so there is no way we'll see the choices converge on just one game.

GDG-Brian wrote:
The 10X games are chosen randomly, which is why you might notice some odd patterns that the computer picks. I manually changed the games later this week so that SH Tri Peaks wouldn't be three days in a row.

Good question, I learned a lot in the process of finding the answer! Thanks!
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU,EL CEE.
I KNEW I WASN'T SAYING EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO...
BUT I WAS TRYING Laughing Laughing
YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD WITH THE WORD 'PLACEHOLDER'....
I COULDN'T THINK OF IT AND SAID 'FILLER'
BUT I KNEW THAT WASN'T THE WORD I WAS SEARCHING FOR.
MAYBE I NEED SOME MORE 'MEMORY' FOR MYSELF(I'm always needing to add to the computer) Laughing Laughing
HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING Exclamation Exclamation
HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
bubbaowls

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Brian says the treats from this game do not count on the global leaderboard but I notice the people that got 10 or 15 million treats the first week this game was here still have them. I don't don't understand why they have them if they don't count.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: