Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Reminder

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PCJuli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reminder Reply with quote

It would be great if GDG could reinstate the Login Reminder for those of us who are too OLD AND SENILE to remember to do so before we have played 5 games and lost ALL THOSE TREATS!!
Thanks much,
PC(Geriatric)Juli Rolling Eyes
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF I PLAY AND AM NOT LOGGED IN AFTER THE GAME IT ALWAYS POPS UP A SQUARE SAYING 'TO KEEP YOUR TREATS LOG IN OR REGISTER ON GDG'
I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU(or everyone)DOSEN'T GET THE SAME MESSAGE.

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
PCJuli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ConnieLea!
I used to get that message but have not for a while now. Hence my request to reinstate the reminder. So you still get it...hmm...curious.
Brian, how can this be? I mean, I might be senile but I am not blind (so far)!
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Jindog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCJuli I can't say what might be happening for you. Here is one tip maybe to do. If you are not signed in, meaning, you don't see your name and treat totals in the upper right hand corner of the page, then there should be a "sign-in" statement there instead. If you are signed in and still your treats aren't getting added or there is no message I would click on "My Messages". this should bring up a message screen telling you to sign in. I have had occasions where I am signed-in and see there is a new message (you have mail), but when I click on the message box I am reminded to """""sign-in""""". Funny stuff here at GDG and I am sure you will find the solution soon. Hope it helped some.
PCJuli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jin, the problem is that sometimes I'm just sooo excited to play that I forget to sign in. For all the years I've played, until just a few weeks ago, the nice little sign popped up after my first game and reminded me to sign in for treats.
Fortunately, when I start playing for the first time of the day, the Treasure Chest box reminds me.
OK, am I the only one who has lost the Reminder Box? I'm starting to feel real special. Exclamation Exclamation Question Question
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OF COURSE YOU'RE SPECIAL,PCJULIE.
AND YOU'RE ALSO RIGHT ABOUT THE FREEBIE TREASURE CHEST REMINDING ONE TO LOG IN NOW. BUT I'M ALSO CURIOUS AS TO WHY THE POP UP REMINDER BOX HAS DISAPPEARED ON YOU.IT'S ONLY OCCASIONALLY THAT I SEE IT CAUSE LIKE YOU SAID THE TREASURE TREATS CHEST TELLS ME NOW AND IT POPS UP BEFORE I COULD LOG IN EVEN IF I WERE TRYING TO.
WELL....YOU JUST TRY TO REMEMBER TO LOOK UP AND RIGHT WHEN YOU ENTER GDG's SITE.
HAPPY GAMING,GAL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: