Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

some tips for high scores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohiopl8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: some tips for high scores Reply with quote

1. Be fast. 10 points for every second of time remaining (if you match all tiles). I regularly finish with 3 minutes plus remaining. 2. Get bonuses (penguins). I know 10 of the 11 bonuses. The first 5 are time bonuses: match 2 tiles in 4 seconds and so on up to 6 tiles in 12 seconds. You must get the time bonuses at the beginning. The other 5 are: 4 of the same tile consecutively, 8 tiles in a row from one "suit", the 4 teddy bears in a row, 4 tiles consecutively on one "tower" (I don't know how they define "tower"), & all the books in a row. That means ALL books- tiles with one book & tiles with 2.
3. It makes a difference which tiles you match at the start of the game. I won't elaborate except to say that the ideal start would be the 4 teddy bears.
toxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you are saying that you need to do high value matches as early as possible? Always take a high value match before a low value?
facialproducts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: some tips for high scores Reply with quote

ohiopl8 wrote:
1. Be fast. 10 points for every second of time remaining (if you match all tiles). I regularly finish with 3 minutes plus remaining. 2. Get bonuses (penguins). I know 10 of the 11 bonuses. The first 5 are time bonuses: match 2 tiles in 4 seconds and so on up to 6 tiles in 12 seconds. You must get the time bonuses at the beginning. The other 5 are: 4 of the same tile consecutively, 8 tiles in a row from one "suit", the 4 teddy bears in a row, 4 tiles consecutively on one "tower" (I don't know how they define "tower"), & all the books in a row. That means ALL books- tiles with one book & tiles with 2.
3. It makes a difference which tiles you match at the start of the game. I won't elaborate except to say that the ideal start would be the 4 teddy bears.

Thank you for the explanation, but after reading on how to get a high score just way too much info for me. I'm skipping today's game and staying with the treasure chest. You can get 100,000 in a 2 hour period and no work (cause that's what this game is. Happy gaming).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: