Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Playing Games in Multiple Windows or Tabs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Playing Games in Multiple Windows or Tabs Reply with quote

The issue of players using multiple windows or tabs to play games is something that many players have strong feelings about, but we have not had any rules in place publicly.

In the past, Great Day Games has warned players against using multiple windows or tabs to play games simultaneously. Our actions have probably caused the current situation: players are reporting and accusing other players for using multiple windows to play games, whether or not they have concrete evidence for this.

I would like to take this opportunity to clarify our site's rules on this matter:

Great Day Games advises against the use of multiple windows to play our games. If a player does this, we cannot predict the performance of our games, and we cannot guarantee whether treats will be reported properly.

We will no longer be warning or investigating players suspected of playing in multiple windows. These incidents should no longer be reported to Great Day Games and should not be considered inappropriate behavior. Again, we advise against it, but we will not be taking any disciplinary action against players who do it.

Please feel free to share your thoughts about this below. I understand a lot of players have strong feelings about this, but please try to share your thoughts in a respectful and constructive way. Thank you!

-Brian
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brian, I believe a smart decision was reached today. There has always been, and there will continue to be, accusations made by gamers to those who they perceive as doing something unfair or to use the term they prefer to use, 'cheating'. Most of which is just simply jealousy by those unfortunate enough to not be capable of the high scores others can attain on occasion.

With that said, I do admit to opening multiple tabs on some games. When I play Jigsaw Puzzle for example, there are games I am tired of or am bored of certain pictures that are frequently offered and would rather have a selection to choose from which I tend to limit at around 5 tabs opened at any one time. Sometimes I will have to repeat this several times before I find a puzzle or two that I would prefer to do instead of those I find boring or uninspired. I am though limited to playing only one game at a time.

Thanks again and now maybe what energy spent investigating a player can concentrate on those who are actually doing some questionable behavior.
MellieMae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy this one sure has me confused....how in tarnation can someone play two games at once? Shocked At least none of the games I play would I be able to master that task as I have not grown into my superpowers yet, nor grown another set of eyes and hands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: