Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Not loading Mahjongg:Deminsions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
genealogysue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Not loading Mahjongg:Deminsions Reply with quote

When I choose Deminsions the game looks like it is loading, but then a white screen with Arkadium in the center just stays. I also cannot load the jigsaw games. I used to play them all, now nothing.

I have an HP with 64 bit, and use the Explorer that came with it. I update my Flash Player constantly.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We recently updated the site, so perhaps your browser is not seeing this update. Can you please try deleting the cache? Visit the following link and click on the name of your browser for specific instructions on clearing the cache: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
genealogysue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I did what you suggested - clearing all history and cookies. I went completely out to another site, and when I came back it still would not load.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which browser are you using?

Also, I just want to be sure you deleted the cache (temporary internet files) as well. History is just the record of the sites you went to, while the cache is where your computer stores temporary files related to those sites.

Thanks for your patience!
genealogysue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GDG-Brian wrote:

Also, I just want to be sure you deleted the cache (temporary internet files) as well. History is just the record of the sites you went to, while the cache is where your computer stores temporary files related to those sites.

I deleted everything again. The game still will not load. I use Explorer 8.
genealogysue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

genealogysue wrote:
GDG-Brian wrote:

I deleted everything again. The game still will not load. I use Explorer 8.O

OK, I just updated to Explorer 9. I choose game, it starts to load, and shows "0" and never completely loads. I was trying to load the Tri-Peaks bonus game, the same thing.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but since you've updated, can you double-check to make sure that your Flash is updated?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

After you check that, please visit this site:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Scroll through the list you see there until you see "gdgfiles.arkadium.com". Select that and delete it please.

Let me know if this helps, and thank you for being patient through the troubleshooting process!

PS: I'm moving this thread to the Technical Support forum
genealogysue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

[Let me know if this helps, and thank you for being patient through the troubleshooting process!

PS: I'm moving this thread to the Technical Support forum[/quote]

I brought up the macromedia site you so nicely included. I did not get a list of anything. I tried most of the items to see if they had the list, but they did not.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

genealogysue wrote:
[Let me know if this helps, and thank you for being patient through the troubleshooting process!

I brought up the macromedia site you so nicely included. I did not get a list of anything. I tried most of the items to see if they had the list, but they did not.[/quote]

WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK THAT BRIAN SHOWED YOU THERE WILL BE A SMALL BOX AT THE TOP RIGHT WITH TINY WRITING IN IT.THE BOTTOM LINE IN THAT BOX IS gdgfiles.arkadium.com
THAT IS WHAT HE'S WANTING YOU TO CLICK.
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPIER GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
genealogysue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ConnieLea wrote:
genealogysue wrote:

I brought up the macromedia site you so nicely included. I did not get a list of anything. I tried most of the items to see if they had the list, but they did not.

WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK THAT BRIAN SHOWED YOU THERE WILL BE A SMALL BOX AT THE TOP RIGHT WITH TINY WRITING IN IT.THE BOTTOM LINE IN THAT BOX IS gdgfiles.arkadium.com
THAT IS WHAT HE'S WANTING YOU TO CLICK.
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPIER GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation[/quote]

I just installed Firefox trying to get your games to load. No luck. Am I doomed to only playing Maj:Vacation?
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

[quote="GDG-Brian"]Sorry to sound like a broken record, but since you've updated, can you double-check to make sure that your Flash is updated?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

After you check that, please visit this site:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Scroll through the list you see there until you see "gdgfiles.arkadium.com". Select that and delete it please.

Let me know if this helps, and thank you for being patient through the troubleshooting process!

GENEALOGYSUE,...........HELLO!!!!!!!!

(www.macromedia.com/support and so typed in BLUE)

CLICK THE BLUE LINE ABOVE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE SUPPORT PAGE.
ONCE YOU ARE THERE LOOK AT THE SMALL BOX AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE WITH TINY WRITING IN IT.
THE BOTTOM LINE IN THAT BOX IS gdgfiles.arkadium.com.
THAT IS WHAT BRIAN WANTS YOU TO CLICK!!!!
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU BETTER TO FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPIER GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Smile Smile Smile Smile[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: