Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Tessera Solutions Guide

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Were these solutions helpful?
Yes, I was really stumped before!
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No, I can tanagram in my pajams!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

macyguibons

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Tessera Solutions Guide Reply with quote

How many Tessera puzzles are there? There seem to be a lot, but they repeat often enough. Here are solutions for some of them. (There are multiple solutions for some of these puzzles.) This guide should give you some ideas on how to arrange the pieces, even if a solution for your puzzle isn't on here yet. Hope it helps! Wink

I will try to update this list from time to time. If a particular puzzle has you stumped, post an image on here. (Use print screen on your keyboard, and then save using a graphic program like Picasa or even Paint--you will have to paste into & save. Upload the image to an Internet picture hosting site (Photobucket, Flickr, etc) and then post the link below.)

Last edited by macyguibons on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
macyguibons

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More! Very Happy

msq2010

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: can you help me please? Reply with quote

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24gr9dd&s=5
FranfromFL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Tessera Solutions Guide Reply with quote

There are at least 25 different forms out there. Probably more. I had identified a bunch and adding in yours it's up to 25.
MissTFy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Tessera Solutions Reply with quote

A few have me stumped and this would have been a great help but the images appear to be deleted already. Crying or Very sad Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tessera All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: