Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

no scores and treats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alycek51

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: no scores and treats Reply with quote

Free cell classic still not working. You should take it off until it is fixed. You are driving people away with this problem Shocked
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're currently working on a fix for the 0 treats issue that should be fixed in our next update.

In the meantime, we're not going to take down the game, simply because many players enjoy playing even if they won't be earning treats for it.

If you are only playing the games on Great Day Games for the treat rewards, I'd recommend playing the 10x treat games or some of our newer games - that way you will always receive your treats.

When we fix this problem, I will let everyone know. Thank you so much for your patience, and I do apologize for the time it is taking to fix it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: