Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

ZEROS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceec

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: ZEROS Reply with quote

Mahjongg is still not giving out the treats or scores, I have been playing for about 2 hours, each time I have received an zero. 4:00pm and 5:30pm EST. You need to fix it or remove the game, it is not fair to the players, when we spend time to play the game and not getting our treats.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're very sorry that this is happening with some of our games. I can't speak for what happened before I got here, but ever since I started working at Great Day Games earlier this month I've personally been in touch with the developers and have seen the progress they have made in tracking down and working to fix this issue.

We've already tried a few different solutions, with varying levels of success. The main problem is that our older games are written in a different coding language than the newer ones, and they sometimes have trouble communicating with each other.

I hope to have good news for everyone soon, but until then I will keep you all posted on this issue. Thank you all for your time and patience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: