Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

do you think backgammon cheats?!?!?!?!?!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many likes to play ddr???
I like to play ddr alot
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
I don't like to play ddr
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Animegirl_162000

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: do you think backgammon cheats?!?!?!?!?!? Reply with quote

I know I'm new to this but i don't think that the game plays fair nothing in the rules say that if you get doubles you can roll again and even sometime I see that the computers roll isn't a double and rolls more than obce and I think that is un fair Evil or Very Mad Mad
villazusa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The computer is programed to cheat......no doubt!!! Twisted Evil
ralph301

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE COMPUTER CHEATS, PEERIOD. I HAVE GOTTEN SCREWED MANY TIMES. FOR EXAMPLE--ALL OF MY MEN ARE ON HOME FIELD AND I ROLL DOUBLE SIXES AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE. THAT IS BULL****! THE LAST EXAMPLE, THE COMPUTER ROLLS A 5 AND A 3 WHILE THEY ARE STUCK ON THE MIDDLE BAR AND HIT ME WHILE I'M ON THE TWO SPACE. I THINK I'LL STICK TO PLAYING THE OLD FASHION WAY. GOOD BYE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annieweigh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think the computer game is rigged ... why I don't know, nobody wins any money at this game, it's just for fun or if you are really bored like me. NOw I am getting bored with the game, some people found a way to beat the cheat by cheating for high scores and I know how to get as many treats as you want but what am I going to do with all those silly treats Rolling Eyes ho hum... anyway... bla bla bla
wanttowin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree computer cheats, way to many doubles and high number dice, which sucks If there going to have games then make them fair.
PISSANT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ralph301 wrote:
THE COMPUTER CHEATS, PEERIOD. I HAVE GOTTEN SCREWED MANY TIMES. FOR EXAMPLE--ALL OF MY MEN ARE ON HOME FIELD AND I ROLL DOUBLE SIXES AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE. THAT IS BULL****! THE LAST EXAMPLE, THE COMPUTER ROLLS A 5 AND A 3 WHILE THEY ARE STUCK ON THE MIDDLE BAR AND HIT ME WHILE I'M ON THE TWO SPACE. I THINK I'LL STICK TO PLAYING THE OLD FASHION WAY. GOOD BYE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP CRYING WA WA WA !!!!!!!
Ben Zeen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Maybe it is working right now? Reply with quote

I've only just started playing Backgammon, but have been beating it consistently. Maybe they "fixed" it?

BZ
amir salamzadeh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: do you think backgammon cheats?!?!?!?!?!? Reply with quote

Animegirl_162000 wrote:
I know I'm new to this but i don't think that the game plays fair nothing in the rules say that if you get doubles you can roll again and even sometime I see that the computers roll isn't a double and rolls more than obce and I think that is un fair Evil or Very Mad Mad

i want play a game online
dezertzen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: computer cheats Reply with quote

cheaters can't win all the time. a good player can beat a cheater! Wink
lacorita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: cheating game? Reply with quote

i have played backgammon all around the internet, paying sites or free sites, you will allways seem to loose some times , in a ratter strange way, like, if the other player, was cheating on you, or the program wanted you to loose.
we all experienced that, but no one remembers, the times the program, makes you win in an allmost magic way, we only conplain wen we loose.
i see here people conplaining about people, busting there scores. so who cares, thast cheating to a dumb site not you.
bottom line the fact is , there are programs to cheat in backgammon, made for especific sites, cause, allmost none of them share the same programs, and the programs , you must remember are made by humans, the allso make mistakes, some are in fact malicius, and will benefit sertain IPs, some , are made to punish, youre mistaken moves, thats wy you feel cheated, and some times youre simply a bad player. anyway if you play well , you can beat a cheating oponent, or a lousi program. greetings and pardon my english. LACORITA
Scullyfox

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

Although I believe the game to be fair as after all we are all against the same computer therefore have equal chance of winning. I believe everyone would prefer human to human game take a look at the pool game here its brilliant
PISSANT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES THE GAME IS A F****ING RIP OFF I HAD 245 AND COMPUTER ROLL DOUBLE SIXES FIVE AND FOURS RIGHT IN A ROW AND SCREWS ME OUT OF ONE OF THE TOP 5 SCORES !!!!
suequk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto, high scores wiped out with computer throwing consecutive doubles.
angel73

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do u cheat at baccgammon on thenet? the screen gives u the numbers and u play your game,if the computer is rigged I dont mind, so far I aM DOING ok,WHEN I PLAY LIVE I WATCH LIKE A HAWK CAUSE WE GREEKS CHEAT LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN!!
ITS AGREAT GAME
REGARDS TO ALL FELLOW GAMMON ADDICTS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: