Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Does anyone else haveproblems with this game?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1fatgrouchylady

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Does anyone else haveproblems with this game? Reply with quote

I get started playing and I get kicked from this game to Advergames. Really makes me mad. Mad
westielover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: troubles Reply with quote

I noticed the same thing happening to me! I have had this happened a few times the last couple of days..was playing along and a pop-up window came up from one of their sponsers, and it kicked me out of the game!!! I thought it was my computer acting up but now I see I am not the only one experiencing this. Hope Great Game tech support knows this.
peanut1968

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed.. and it has happened several times. Gets aggravating when you are doing really well.. and bam! the game is gone..

I have noticed that it happens a lot when I am clicking along and hit the background and not a card.. once I am well into the game...
hunnybee1977

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS TOO, I GET THROUGH A FEW GAMES THEN IT HAS TO CLOSE FOR SOME REASON! ITS SO ANNOYING Mad
gnomegirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had this happen. Do you guys have your "popup blocker" on?
bosco

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use to have troubles also, but now I run my ADaware then Spybot and it takes care of the problem. I do however get an error message that says an add on has happened and the computer has to close the internet. I usually just log on again and all's well. But it happens a couple times a week???
ladyboo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this game is giving me no score only zero,s for over a week now please correct it.
celticwomantami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Zeros for score and treats Reply with quote

July 23 approx. 8am eastern time, I played two games of Arctic Tri Peaks and was given a score of zero and zero treats as well. It doesn't even register that I had played any games at all. Same thing happened yesterday. Never had any problems like this until yesterday. Oh sometimes I would get a zero score, but always got the treats and never before every time I play get zeros! It is frustrating and discouraging as well.
Hollisg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: thanks for playing Reply with quote

when I attempt to play this game or any other all I can get is "thanks for playing" and am unable to play this game or any other...any suggestions? Mad
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollisg,I see that before the game sometimes.
Wait a few seconds and your game should start.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Arctic Tri Peaks Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: