Joined: 31 Jan 2006
|Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:14 pm Post subject: Create a GDme
|To Create a GDme:
1. To create your own GDme, you must be logged in.
2. Go to My Page
3. Click on the link “Create or edit GDmees.” in the left side bar
You must have Flash installed to create a GDme.
4. click the button in the middle of the GDme creator “Create A GDme”
5. Select from different themes and tabs within the themes to select backgrounds, eyes, hair, etc.
6. Clicking Add on the item will place the item in the Layers list of your image.
7. In the Layers, you can move items up and down the list to order them.
8. Items on the top will show in front of items below it. If you have an item selected in the Layers list, you can then reposition the image on the left with your mouse.
9. To remove an image, just click the X next to the image on the Layers list.
10. Once you are satisfied with your GDme avatar image, click Save at the top.
11. You will be prompted to create a name for your image.
12. Click “Save and Quit” after you have named your image.
You should now have a GDme.