Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Mahjongg Dark Dimensions extremely slow for the last 2 days

View previous topic :: View next topic  

If you are having problems with Mahjongg Dark Dimensions being very slow, then which browser are you using?
Internet Explorer
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Google Chrome
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mozilla Firefox
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Opera
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

talkingtexas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Mahjongg Dark Dimensions extremely slow for the last 2 days Reply with quote

Hi... it's virtually impossible to play this game. There are ghost images on the screen when you match cubes and the response time is extremely slow. I've seen numerous comments from other game players who are having the exact same problem. I upgraded my IE browser to the latest version 9 after somebody else said that did the trick. Others are saying that Firefox and Chrome are the cure. But I don't want to play around with my browsers. There is definitely a significant problem with the game and the game speed that only started in the last 2 days. Please let me know if there is a cure. Thanks!

Last edited by talkingtexas on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DIDN'T PLAY AROUND WITH MY BROWSERS EITHER.
(I wouldn't know how to if I wanted to)
I HAVE BOTH BROWSERS ON MY COMPUTER(with icons for each)SO THAT IF THE NEED ARISES I CAN USE EITHER ONE.
I PREFER IE MYSELF,MY HUBBY SEEMS TO PREFER FIREFOX.
IT'S ALL A MATTER OF PREFERENCE...TO EACH THEIR OWN AND ALL THAT.
I GUESS SINCE MOST EVERYONE I KNOW PERSONALLY HAS MORE THAN ONE BROWSER THAT THEY USE I ASSUMED MOST EVERYONE DID.
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE FIREFOX A TRY...YOU MIGHT LIKE IT AS MUCH, OR BETTER THAN IE ?? YOU NEVER KNOW TILL YOU TRY IT.
I WILL SAY THIS,IE WAS SO SLOW YESTERDAY AND TODAY THAT I TRIED FIREFOX JUST BECAUSE I COULDN'T PLAY AT ALL ON IE...
AND FIREFOX WORKED FINE ON ALL THE GAMES.
ANYWAY
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation
talkingtexas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Mahjongg Dark Dimensions speed Reply with quote

Well, I did exactly what I said I didn't want to do... change browsers. Laughing I switched to Google Chrome and the game speed is fine. Sure wish I knew why Internet Explorer is less than zippy. Oh well...
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TALKINGTEXAS,I DO TO.IT'S BEEN ABOUT A WEEK NOW THAT I'VE BEEN PLAYING FROM FIREFOX...AND I PREFER IE.
BUT IF I WANT TO PLAY,IT'S HERE THAT I PLAY.
ON IE I PLAYED CARD GAMES THAT BY THE3rd ROUND TIME WAS UP.
I WISH WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH IE WOULD WORK ITSELF OUT SOON.
I KEEP GOING BACK 'BOUT ONCE A DAY JUST TO CHECK IT OUT.
SOME GAMES PLAY OK AND OTHERS ARE SO SLOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
MAYBE FOR YOU,MYSELF AND ALL OTHER PLAYERS
THAT PREFER IE IT'LL BE BACK UP TO PAR BEFORE TOO LONG...
HERE'S HOPING... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Dark Dimensions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: