Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Slow- Motion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mountain717

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Slow- Motion Reply with quote

Could someone from your tech department take a look at multi-player pool and fix the slow motion problem. It`s been like this for a week or more now. I `ve sent 3 emails about the problem to you and it`s still a no go. Makes for a very long game and just isn`t has fun as it was when it plays regularly. I really luv this game but the way it is now just no more fun. Please check it out and try to fix the problem...Thx
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HARD TO BELIEVE YOU ONLY JOINED GDG TODAY AND YOU'VE ALREADY SENT 3 E-MAILS TO COMPLAIN.AND SINCE YOU JUST JOINED ON 6/24/2011
HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WEEK OR MORE...MAYBE PLAYING AS A GUEST...IF SO AND YOU WERE UNHAPPY AS A GUEST...WHY JOIN??
Jindog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The date shown on a person's post here has no relation to their time of joining GDG. It has to do with when they joined THE FORUM by posting their first comment. If you look on the left under their name you will notice this is their first comment by the number 1 showing and today's date.

I hope that helps you ConnieLea.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME JINDOG Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I'M SORRY IF I GOOFED UP Sad Sad
PLEASE FORGIVE ME Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConnieLea, you are forgiven and I hope you can forgive me, likewise, for speaking loudly. I couldn't help but catch a small twinge of something(?) in your earlier comment that harkened me back to an earlier time of a father scolding his son for what was in all truth, his own screw-up and not of the son's doing. We all at times speak before all the information is in and then speak from a position of emotion and not from sound judgement or with intent to aid someone.

In regard to an earlier post about this same game, I would agree with you on the ability that most players are not nasty or mean intended in their comments and those who are can either be flagged or reminded to correct their ways. As I said earlier, I USED to play the multi-player game, but there were some players that just oozed, (I think the word would be) attitude. They are good players and don't want no sh, sh.....stuff from those of lesser ability, if you know what I mean. It made for not a pleasant time on what should be a nice game. I, like many others, eventually decided to just stop playing it all together. And that is a shame.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JINDOG,I WAS READING SOME OF THE OLDER POSTS ON POOL MULTIPLAYER
I SAW SOME FROM YOU AND SOME REALLY GOOD ONES FROM SOMEONE CALLED 'WHITEOWL'.IN FACT HIS WERE SO GOOD THAT I'M GONNA CHECK OUT 'HIS PAGE' TO SEE IF HE DID QUIT THE SITE ALL TOGETHER(if his page will pull up)
I DID SEE ALOT OF NAMES THAT I DON'T SEE ON HERE ANYMORE.
ALSO I REALLY THOUGHT THE DATE SAYING 'JOINED' WAS WHEN ONE REGISTERED ON GDG.
I WAS ASSUMING...AND I KNOW BETTER BECAUSE....
ASSUME BREAKS DOWN INTO A-S-S / U / M-E.
MAKING AN A-*-S OF M-E [ just couldn't spell that out about myself Smile ]
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE'S SOMEWHERE THAT SHOWS WHEN ONE DID REGISTER WITH GDG.?? IF YOU HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THAT QUESTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
ALSO I READ A POST OF YOURS 'TO/FOR SCOUT33' I THINK IT WAS...
IMPRESSIVE,JINDOG.
AND LIKING YOUR POST SO MUCH I TRIED TO FIND WHICH POST YOU WERE REPLYING TO...BUT I COULDN'T FIND ONE THAT SEEMED TO FIT.
I'LL HUSH UP NOW Smile I DO TEND TO RATTLE...
BEST TO YOU AND HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could state with some degree of knowledge where you can get the date a person joined. Unfortunately I don't. I only know about the other date's significance because of what players have said in the past, such as, "I joined a few weeks ago and this is my first post...." Looking at the date of the post and when they 'joined' didn't match, except when one saw the post date. Plus, knowing that a player had played games I played and had never posted until one day and that "joined" date showing was impossible. Plus, I still have that first email from GDG congratulating me for joining that showed another date than what appears under my name. That is how I came to realize the date meant when they did their first post.

That post to Scout33 (which I can't find now) was in response to something he said during the game, not in the forum. Little did I know then that not everybody looks at the forum that often (remember more cow bell). I do remember though that what he said was not nice and was just pure emotion directed at me.

I did a little look down the list of posts to this topic and boy oh boy is there some (I didn't read any) here that look to be aimed right between the eyes of some player or other. That was what I was referring to, that underlying tone of comments by some players there. I just wish there was some way an electrical current could be sent to simply to those folks into veggie burgers or something else that is benign, maybe a dandelion weed instead. Ah maybe one day........ Wink Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: