Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Let Us Know About New Forums You'd Like!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Let Us Know About New Forums You'd Like! Reply with quote

Leave the suggestions here.. thanks!
LOVELYprincess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am really confused on the add a friend thing because when you add a friend all you can do is look at the people that you have as added friend. there is no joy into just looking at the people that you have addred as a friend the only way to talk is through forums so why add them as a friend and why have that feature?
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

LOVELYprincess wrote:
i am really confused on the add a friend thing because when you add a friend all you can do is look at the people that you have as added friend. there is no joy into just looking at the people that you have addred as a friend the only way to talk is through forums so why add them as a friend and why have that feature?

This is so you can compare top scores with each other. We hope to add more features in the future with the add a friend button but right now it is only for comparing top scores.
ridawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: suggest a forum Reply with quote

I would like to see hidden object games at GDG.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggest A Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: