Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Weather Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PCJuli

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again the weather guys are wrong. The HUGE storm is just a normal old storm. Lots of accidents though.
Mistermary, you are so right about people driving like nutcases. We have lots of newcomers from other areas who think that an SUV can go anywhere in any weather at 80 miles an hour. Hard to stay out of their way! Shocked
I've been driving in the snow for 54 years and it's no big deal as long as you pay attention and don't speed and have decent tires.
Joyceann, why did I think that tornado season was in the spring? Do you have them year 'round?
joyceann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can have tornadoes here any month of the year sad to say. While spring is most common I remember several years ago some of the worse hit around here in December.

Back in 06 my whole town was almost blown away by tornadoes. It's a very scary feeling. Sad
summercrest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NH has sun and 33 degrees. Forecast is for rain a couple days and more WIND. Well, at least it's not snow yet, which is unusual. Many ski areas north of here have opened, with more scheduled for this weekend.
audrakay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SUM SNOW :) Reply with quote

IF ANYONE IS WILLING: I'M ACCEPTING DONATIONS OF SNOW, I WOULD GIVE MY RIGHT ..LEFT..RIGHT..LEFT..WAIT.. I NEED THEM TO MAKE A SNOW ANGEL..... I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING FOR A WHITE CHRISTMAS, Cool Cool Cool

WISHFUL THINKING,
AUDRAKAY Cool
jbean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can have all of my snow Audrakay! LOL!!
High here in WI 31. Rain, sleet and then snow. High for Thanksgiving is 15. BRR.
Have a HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

WELL, TODAY...IT'S CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS.

LOL!!!

ACTUALLY, IT'S ONLY 31 AND IS CLOUDY...NO MEATBALLS YET! LOL! MY NIECE WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE IN HEAVEN IF THAT HAPPENED! LOL!!

BUT IT IS SUPPOSED TO SNOW A LITTLE BIT...NOTHING LIKE WHAT JINDOG AND PCJULI ARE GETTING THOUGH.

EVERYONE BE SAFE OUT THERE AND HAVE A DELICIOUS TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

THANKFUL I FOUND GDG AND THE FORUM (THANK YOU, GOTGRACE2)

~PETUNIA77/ P. PICKLEBOTTOM
PCJuli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's clear and cold now. -5 degrees on my front porch. We usually don't get this cold until January and then not for long. My dogs, who love the snow, turn around at the door and dive back in. We are going through giant bags of bird food weekly. The poor feathered critters can hardly stay alive and warm.

Looks like our storm from yesterday is already approaching the Eastern states. Anyone back there see rain or snow from their window?

The oven will be on all day tomorrow, which is a good thing. Fire in the fireplace too. HAPPY T'DAY GAMERS!!
joyceann

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lil after 8 am here this morning in my part of Tennessee and already 68 degrees Love that!!!!! Very windy, but get this..........................

. WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 3 AM CST FRIDAY...

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 3 AM CST FRIDAY.

RAIN WILL TRANSITION TO SNOW AND SLEET AFTER 11PM TONIGHT AND GRADUALLY TAPER OFF BY 3 AM FRIDAY MORNING.

SECONDARY ROADS AND BRIDGES AND OVERPASSES MAY BECOME QUITE SLICK THURSDAY NIGHT.

Got to love Tennessee weather Rolling Eyes

Happy Thanksgiving everybody Smile
joyceann

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a wild ride here so far this afternoon. Tornado warnings earlier, severe thunderstorm warning and watches, and then the winter weather advisory and wind advisory.

Warm enough this morning to have the windows open, going to be cold enough tonight for sleet freezing rain and snow.

Shocked
LuBoo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL, FOLKS HERE IN SW VA IT HAS BEEN IN THE UPPER 60S WITH A SUNNY SKY. BUT WE ARE LOOKING AT A HIGH TOMORROW OF 49 WITH RAIN SHOWERS.

JOYCEANN - YOU JUST KEEP THAT WEATHER IN TENN. TOO OFTEN YOU SEND IT OUR WAY. (LOL)

HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING T-DAY. LOVE LUBOO
Stubs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNUSUALLY COLD HERE IN SO. ARIZONA TODAY. IT ONLY GOT UP TO 57 FOR THE HIGH, WITH PC SKIES.
WHOA BUT TONIGHT IT'S GONNA GET COLD ENOUGH TO BRING IN THOSE BRASS MONKEYS!! A LOW TONIGHT OF 20. BBUURRRRR Exclamation
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

WELL, TODAY...STILL NO MEATBALLS...

BUT THEY WOULD BE VERY FROZEN IF THEY DID FALL FROM THE SKY. LOL

28 DEGREES TODAY WITH A POSSIBILITY OF 35 FOR A HIGH...WE'RE THINKING POSITIVE...BUT IT IS ALREADY AFTER NOONTIME. LOL. WESTERLY WINDS BLOWING 10-15 MPH. WIND CHILL IS 22.
BUT HEY, WE'LL TAKE IT...WE'RE NOT BURIED UNDER SNOW OR ICE! IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE!! AS I KNOW IT IS IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY AND WORLD.

HAVE A GR8 DAY WHEREVER YOU ARE...MAKE THE MOST OF IT!!!!
Very Happy
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

WELL, STILL NO MEATBALLS. LOL!! Laughing

YESTERDAY AND EARLIER TODAY, WE WERE BLESSED WITH TEMPS IN THE 50'S!!! WE HAD RAIN AND CLOUDS BUT THAT IS A BLESSING AS WE ARE SO VERY DRY HERE IN NORTHEASTERN INDIANA.

ALAS, IT IS NOW IN THE 30'S AND THE LOW FOR TONIGHT WILL BE 25 DEGREES AND WINDY. WIND CHILL IN TEENS.

POSSIBILITY OF SNOW IN THE FORECAST FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS...TEMPS WILL BE IN THE 20'S AND 30'S.

MY NIECE IS STILL WISHING FOR MEATBALLS...

WITH FORK POINTING HEAVENLY UPWARDS... Very Happy
~PETUNIA77
~P.S. - EVERYONE BE SAFE OUT THERE...SAW SOME NASTY WEATHER ON THE NATIONAL SATELLITE MAP...WEST & EAST COASTERS BE WELL AND ALERT.
PCJuli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange storm yeaterday. Salt Lake City (4000-ish ft) got a foot of snow in some places. Here in the mountains (7000 ft) 30 miles away, we got one inch of the white stuff. My son lives 7 miles from my house and he got six inches. Good for us though, as we didn't have to shovel.
Now it's just **** cold! Mad
sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you may know, England does not cope well with weather (of any kind). We have had 5/6 days of heavy snow, wind and icy roads and the country is grinding to a halt. Schools and airports closed, trains stuck, buses tucked up in the depots. This forecast for another 10 days so prepare to send rescue teams. Still, as long as we don`t run out of milk for the tea WE WILL SURVIVE. Lotsa love from my couch and my fire
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: