Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

PANKIN92 FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY SOULD NOT BE ALLOW TO PLAY

View previous topic :: View next topic  

DO YOU THINK IT RIGHT TO CHEAT?
THIS GUY IS A SOB IF THERE HAS EVERY BEEN ONE
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
LETS STOP THIS SOB NOW
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

BUSY MAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: PANKIN92 FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY SOULD NOT BE ALLOW TO PLAY Reply with quote

pankin92 is cheating on discobowling look at his treat record and they say they can not stop him if they cant who in the hell can everybody need to get behind this and get him banded fron playing GDG NOW HE HAD FIVE PEOPLE BOWLING AT THE SAME TIME WHAT A CROCK OF BULL.... THANKS BUSY MAN AND CHEATERCATCHER Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad
Jindog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play this game, but this appears to be more a personal gripe than an outright cheating situation. I checked his/her history and nothing seems out of the ordinary. So what that they play more than one game at a time. I have done this myself on numerous occasions and the only thing that suffers is a person's score because of time limits, but it is a sure way to level up when you have a lot of games to play, like 9,000.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Fizzball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: