Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

don't understand how this game scores...I can eliminate all the cards and get a lower score then when I leave them on the board...and the clock doesn't seem to have anything to do with it...Im missing something here
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering that, too, at first. Then I realized there's a little bar at the top of the screen that is red. When you are able to bring cards down to the discard pile it can turn yellow or green but then goes back to red. It seems that you get points for doing consecutive moves. Do a whole bunch in a row and you'll get more points than if you do one, wait, and do another.

I've found that I score better if I don't just click the first match I see but wait a second to plan my run of plays. Sometimes I do better simply because I can see I'll have a longer run if I go up than down (or vice versa) but other times I think it's simply because I can click a whole bunch in a row faster when I know exactly where I need to go next (I don't have to stop to think).
macyguibons

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure...ON my second Draw card, I cleared almost the entire board on a single run (6 remaining in Left pile, 1 in Middle, 4 in Right. I only had to use 4 more Draw cards to finish the game. I only ended up with 13k. Something is up with the scoring. I've done similarly and scored 7k, while finishing less than 1/2 the board REALLY slow and getting 10k.

Plus it doesn't add your final points to your score.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tri Peaks Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: