Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Newbie questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taokeema

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Newbie questions Reply with quote

I have only been able to complete one successful mission so far in this game.

I've tried different combinations of buying shock absorbers, armor, and stabilizers with the $40 you get to start. I always buy shock absorbers, hoping that will help me land safely.

I keep exploding when I land. I'd like to try applying a little gas straight up to make a softer landing, but the overhanging cliff juts out so far to the right, so close to the ground, there just isn't much room to manuever.

Any vets have a few tips to make this game playable for newbies?

Thanks!
taokeema

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took repeated tries to figure out, but I'm able to finish a mission now as often as not. It looks to me like I'm exploding at the end not because of anything that happens at the landing but because I took too many hits on the way down.

I find the scoring on this game confusing. I tried lots of rounds to get a high total score for a newbie--above 2200--and then exited. I earned treats based on the highest score that I earned in an individual mission--only 398--instead of the total score I had earned. I don't get the point of building up a high total score if you only earn treats based on your highest mission score.

Does anyone out there know how and when the total score comes into play?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Lando Crash's Adventures All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: