Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

TREAT SWEEPS DAILY LIMITS !!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

TREAT SWEEPS DAILY LIMIT OF 10 ENTRIES
YES
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
NO
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

IM4REAL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: TREAT SWEEPS DAILY LIMITS !!! Reply with quote

I THINK GDG SHOULD HAVE A LIMIT OF 10 ENTRIES PER DAY TO THE SWEEPS. SOME OF US NEWBIES WOULD LIKE A CHANCE AT A WIN OF A SWEEPS, BUT GEE... MY LITTLE 10 ENTRIES COMPARED TO SOMEONE'S THOUSAND ENTRIES... WHY DID I BOTHER? LIKE WHAT CHANCE WOULD I HAVE ? Confused
I SAY LETS VOTE.... ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY ???
hammer1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't matter to me. I have almost 11 million and I don't ever enter anything.
linda97448

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So hammer1, What are you saving your treats for? I was wondering how many times a day we can enter the sweeps. I guess as many as we have treats for. I think it would only be fair if there was a limit.
SeeDofMizEry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: sweeps Reply with quote

Seems resonable but they worked for the chance to be able to enter that many.
ima

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I entered a million treats one time - didn't win - so I don't know that it matters. My daughter only entered a couple of times and won. You just never know - like the lottery or any other chance gambling.
Mamarocks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: cheating is skank Reply with quote

This site is to have fun and if you win something... helps out temporarily...
To cheat here is to cheat your fellow gamer. How can you feel proud to win something by cheating.. where is your heart? If these people would get banned... they would most likely figure a way to get back in. Limiting treats is not right... Don't let a few 'baddies' ruin it for all. Get past them and pay attention to the good peoples here. Tomorrow is a brand new day

and... I can't figure out how to vote. I am truly a dork.
Uptrender

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Does the Poll work? Reply with quote

I don't understand the Polling thing. I see the results, but there is nowhere on the page for voting in this poll.

How do you do it? Is this poll closed or what? Question Confused
spp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: TREAT SWEEPS DAILY LIMITS !!! Reply with quote

IM4REAL wrote:
I THINK GDG SHOULD HAVE A LIMIT OF 10 ENTRIES PER DAY TO THE SWEEPS. SOME OF US NEWBIES WOULD LIKE A CHANCE AT A WIN OF A SWEEPS, BUT GEE... MY LITTLE 10 ENTRIES COMPARED TO SOMEONE'S THOUSAND ENTRIES... WHY DID I BOTHER? LIKE WHAT CHANCE WOULD I HAVE ? Confused
I SAY LETS VOTE.... ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY ???
its true
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This poll voting sure is tricky. I guess there are plenty of others that are as befuddled as me in this regard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: