Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

cheating Dice!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goddess61

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: cheating Dice!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Whats Up with the Dice taking off my tiles with the wrong number???Example (I had all my men in the home position bearing them off with one man uncovered in the 4 postion, computer had 2 tiles in jail throws a 5 and 6 dice and puts my tile in the 4 position in jail???Whats up with that cheater cheater!!!!!!!!!!!PLay fair fix the game!!! And stop giving yourself so many doubles. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
elli0987

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using game to learn how to play Backgammon ... yet even I can see It really loves to give itself DOUBLES !!! it is still doing so. Twisted Evil
elli0987

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: bad game Reply with quote

OKay ... this is my last game on Great Day Backgammon. I have never seen so many doubles to the computer ... and it just 'happened' that every time the computer was on the bar, it just 'happened' to roll the ONLY number to get off the bar ... how many times was That ??? well ... the LAST. Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: