Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

p c h games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johhnny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: p c h games Reply with quote

ive played pch games and dont think its as good as gdg.theres no forums and the set up is slow..if u have played it let me no what u think.
arthur300

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have played PCH & agree, & that GREATDAY GAMES have more to offer.
robreynolds

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I as well like gdg better, however I do like being able to select who I am gonna play. It's alot easier to cull the pervs and the guests and the quitters and not keep drawing them back to back to back like sometimes happens on here. If gdg will ever get that setup as promised I will for sure be back here for the biggest part!
johhnny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u made some valid points rob.i hope to that they can deliver there promise as i see a lots of people have moved over pch.
KaReN_2008

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shoot at both GDG and PCH too, and I agree...I wish we could choose who we want to play against here. Although I seem to run into alot more foul mouths at GDG. Either way, I have found great people at both places Very Happy
johhnny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: PICK YOUR OWN PLAYERS Reply with quote

IF PCH CAN LET U CHOOSE WHO U WANT TO PLAY WHY CANT GDG..I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO SET UP A NEW VERSION OF MP POOL.PLUS IT WILL GET RID OF ALL THE BULL CRAP AND ABUSE WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO.
WEEDOGGIES

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have been playing at pch came back to gdg to see if they had changed palyed one game got a real dolt who would not even move the cue until the last six seconds back to pch until i can chose who i play
johhnny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well ive just had a few games on pch...the people over there are so ignorant.they hardly talk,theese two guys i played i beat them good and they wont play me again....they have no respect over there.bar they odd couple.my advise would be if u do play your best off saying f all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: