Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Time Waster??!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiwi Tigress

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Time Waster??!! Reply with quote

I'd be very interested to hear from the members who have the top scores for this game, to hear just how they do it.

I'll play until my credits run out but don't hold out much hope of spining a decent prize or even managing to get any multiplier with other symbols.. Sad

Hoping to hear back from those that do well.
Kiwi Tigress

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Update on my gruelling episode Reply with quote

After exhausting my credits I have to say this game is mind numbing and plain frustrating.

The spin feature seems not to exist on reels one and two although the symbols are whisked by at lightening speed. Confused

When you are lucky enough to get a spin on reel three you can bet 99% of the time you'll not earn more than $250... $50 or $100 if your so lucky. Every time painfully and slowly ticking that one click past the all important 2500 or 5000 big score! Crying or Very sad

There is no excitement once you realise that the decent win is ever ellusive and with the multiple symbols scarcer than hens teeth I'm amazed my patience did so well. On the VERY few ocassions they did present themselves there were ofcouse no other prizes for them to multiply.

How the top scorers on the leaderboard for this painfully frustrating game do it, I will never know! They must have the luck of the Irish.

As previously mentioned, I would be very interested to hear how? Surprised

This game certainly does not beg me to 'come back and play again'.

Oh, one last comment... when you've been lucky enough to get a bonus spin off reel three and been awared a massive $150 there should be another button besides the one that says 'you have been awarded an extra *** $', OK. The other choice should be clicking on 'not good enough, spin again please'.
auzziman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy lol
auzziman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it needs a gamble feature
rcnwidget

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have played 4 games of this game and decided this is the worse game on this site have enjoyed almost every game i have played. Need new wheel or something Sad
MaLizMa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: TIME WASTER Reply with quote

BORING!!!!!!
You have to play for what seems like hours yo get anything!
'Time Waster' is right!
pats

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question HOW DO I GET MY NAME OUT OF THE RED TO BLACK ON THE NAME COLOMN, TO GIVE ME MORE POINTS, ANYONE KNOW
MauiWowie

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The red only lets you find your name easier...has nothing to do w/ scoring
QrosepetalQ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I just won the 5000 on the wheel!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spin 2 Win All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: