Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

my score number isn't come up

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linhnhi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: my score number isn't come up Reply with quote

Why when I completed the Jigsaw Puzzle Game, my Treat number is come up but my score didn't come up Question
RNannie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: score not coming up Reply with quote

I am having the same problem and also when the Circuit City ad comes up it takes over the screen and I can't play
madkitty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi im new here and i am finding the same problem that at mo im top of treats this week but im 15th in scores wots up with that? Confused
geetsromo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Jigsaw Puzzle Reply with quote

I am new here, as well. Are they not supporting the site like the 'Big Sea Games' site? Other games seem to be working. gl2all.
taokeema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The behavior of jigsaw puzzles on this site has changed twice in the last month or so. First, new puzzles were added and the shape of the pieces was modified. Then last week, it appears that a bug was introduced with an update, because the Flash window started stalling after a puzzle was completed, but before the score and treats were posted. This misbehavior is present regardless of which browser is used.

You still earn treats for the puzzles you complete, you just have to close the game window after completing each puzzle now, until the problem is fixed.

The short answer to your question is, "Yes," this site is supported. If you are a regular player on this site, you will notice that small changes occur at a regular frequency.

BTW, has anyone filed a bug report on the latest misbehavior with Jigsaw?

tao
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jigsaw Puzzle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: