Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

anyone else having problems getting spliterature to load?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brntbree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: anyone else having problems getting spliterature to load? Reply with quote

when i go to game it is already saying level 25. can go through the instruction pages but that is it. once i close the instruction box it basically locks up. i cant do anything except close the browser.. any suggestions?
BobbysGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: says on level 25 and won't load! Reply with quote

mine does the same thing....any1 out there know what's goin on?
rhodie1955

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here...does anyone know who to contact or what to do about it? Glad it's not just "me"!
BobbysGirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: no spliterature to play! Reply with quote

WHAT IS GOING ON? IT'S BEEN A MONTH NOW ALMOST SINCE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME! SERIOUSLY, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE DAMN GAME AND IT'S MAKING ME REALLY MAD THAT NO ONE IS EVEN THINKING TO TRY TO HELP US FIX IT! THANKS TO WHOMEVER RUNS "GREAT DAY GAMES"! YOU'RE DOING A SWELL JOB!
mossana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be a problem with the site. PCH games has splititure also and I am frozen at round 25, but I can play @ great day with same computer. I just e-mailed support service and waiting a reply.
rhodie1955

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, mossana! Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this and be able to PLAY!!
mossana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz My spliterature game is working now at pch games. You might want to try that site and play to make sure it isn't a problem with your computer and then email great day at feedback@greatday.com, let them know you can play at pch, what your specific problem is, and what type of computer/operating system you have. Hope it works for you as well. (It took until the following Monday)
rhodie1955

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, mossana--I can play at PCH games, so at least I can get my "fix" when needed...thanks for posting the info!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spliterature All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: