Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

The Old Group is Back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeePee49

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: The Old Group is Back Reply with quote

I see the old group of Skeeball players are back playing Carniball and getting their usual high scores and automatic 50 points per game. Welcome back. I can't figure out why it took so long for your return. Perhaps some of the family got the boot from Publisher Clearning House's Skeeball game. PCH must have finally received enough complaints because I see some of them are practically new members. I don't want to accuse anyone of cheating, but it sure looks suspicious that this group (and you and everyone knows who you are) constantly get high scores and the maximum tokens every time you play. If this was the Olympics, you people would always win the gold! I would like to think it is skill, but I don't think so. And no, I am not a sore loser. I have won my trophies honestly.
bkc070699

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Poor PEE,,{TEE} Reply with quote

Shocked YOU can judge all u want,,I earn rightly,,fairly and honestly,,I think your judgement is MISCONSTRUED,,get a life who ever the hell u are,,happy gameing,, Twisted Evil
TeePee49

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor PEE,,{TEE} Reply with quote

bkc070699 wrote:
Shocked YOU can judge all u want,,I earn rightly,,fairly and honestly,,I think your judgement is MISCONSTRUED,,get a life who ever the hell u are,,happy gameing,, Twisted Evil

First of all, I know who I am and I have a wonderful life. I am not sure you know who you are. You say you earn your treats fairly. Interestingly enough you have multiple names playing at the same time and at different sites. You are just mad because you always get exposed, like the rest of the family. Don't be in such denial. It's all right if you want to cheat. It doesn't bother me. If you are so honest, why do so many players accuse you of cheating? They make the game harder to score 50 points and yet you have not missed yet. People in Minnesota must have a lot of time on their hands. I have some time; maybe I will see how kay is doing over at PCH.
bkc070699

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: PEE Reply with quote

Twisted Evil U say what u want,,I HAVE no time for people like u..take your bible and make like a TREE,, Evil or Very Mad
hammer1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeePee, Everybody kept posting they wanted this game back so you now have what you have. I don't know about cheating but they never stop playing. Sad thing is they can't play anything else. When skeeball was gone you never saw them. I don't play this game but if I did I would stop. There is no chance of beating someone in treats that plays all day (and night) every day. When all 5 of them were playing I don't see how anyone else enjoyed playing this game. They can do whatever that want but for me, I would go crazy playing the same game over and over and over. Maybe GDG should look into limiting the amount of treats you can get in a week in one game. That would stop this. The only it would cost them is more trophies but they don't cost anything and it would force people to learn more than one game. I remember a few months ago one of them figured out that in freakshow pinball you could open the game then click quit and get 10 treats without playing. This person got 100,000 treats doing this before GDG fixed it. The game allowed it so I guess it wasn't cheating but how much fun could that have been? Before everyone has to comment about my treats, Yes I have almost 13 million and yes I have over 1,500 thophies. I average about 26 a week and I don't do it playing one game.
bkc070699

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Hammer Reply with quote

Someone was harassing me on this game,,and yes there should be limits,,i am not playing for trophys ..i dont care much about them,,I left for a month,,got tired of it,,Everyone should mind there own business,,I like u hammer,,not going to harass anyone,,but TEEPEE pissed me off,,there are a lot better things to do than waste time with people like that,,I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO,,lol Laughing Very Happy ..PS,,TEEPEE even was trying to HARASS me on PCH,,she has no life..I have reported her to pch,,i am trying to change my name thats all,,take care hammer and HAPPY GAMING<< Laughing Very Happy
Teepee128

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all Bkc you have the wrong teepee. 2nd I have not played at pch for a very long time. I left when you and your family took over skeeball on pch. So I came over to great day games but then you guys took over here too. So I have played other games. When they changed sheeball here to carniball I came to play it. But as you can see you guys are at it again and thats fine with me. I don't care who has how many trophys. If you don't care about the trophys then why don't you and your family let some other people get a chance for them? Maybe there are people who only like this game. Plus the only thing that bothers some of us is your points. We have watched and you get 50 all day and all night straight. I played last week and it took me all week to get to 10,000 you come on one day and get over 20,000 in a couple of hours. That is what is making people mad. You can report me to any one you want but make sure you have the right person. This should be all about having fun and sharing trophys with everyone. For me I'm fine with this because someday enough people will get so mad and leave that you and your family can play together and great day will really have to take a look at this problem and see for them self what is going on. I already know you will have trophys in pch this week and first place as always. It's just sad you take over on pch and great day. I'm sure by the end of this week you will have 1st place here too. It's really sad you take over on both. But once again before you report someone make sure you have the right person. Have a GREAT DAY !!!!!
alpha_lupis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: U R right teepee Reply with quote

I have nailed/gotten banned 2 cheaters out of PCH games. Keep filing complaints and encourage legitimate players to do the same. There is strength in numbers.
Jigsaw4Ever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see how one can " cheat " with these games anyways . And honestly , what is it to someone how many treats someone gets in whatever time frame ? . And as for same people getting trophies all the time ( or often )....they were earned by playing ( and they most likely practiced a lot to get scores like that ) . Why cant people worry about their own treats and trophies instead of worrying about what others have ? . Sure , Id like to do well all the time too...but I want to do it on my own and not have people banned or limited just to make it easier( which I think would make it less of a challenge ) . Not being nasty here , just wish that people would leave others alone and just have a great time gaming
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: WORRY ABOUT OTHERS Reply with quote

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH,JIGSAW4EVER.
HOW CAN YOU POST ABOUT OTHERS COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHERS WHEN THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU JUST DID??!!
IT'S NOT A CHALLENGE TO TRY TO SURPASS A CHEATER...
IT'S AN IMPROBABILITY.
BUT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD A CHEATER NEVER REALLY WINS ANYWAY.
I PERSONALLY DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT...BUT SOME OF MY GDG FRIENDS DO
AND I'LL AGREE WITH THEM THAT IT SHOULD BE STOPPED.
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peas be a four (4) letter word. Time to start picking me thinks.

Peace be with everyone. Happy to ya! Wink
Jigsaw4Ever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ connielea - Didnt mean to offend anyone....but my complaint was NOT about others complaining......its people who pick on others for their treats and trophies and/or how many times they play a game ( thats what I meant about I wish people would leave others alone ) . But I do agree with you that cheaters should be stopped . Anyways , happy gaming Smile
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JIGSAW4EVER,YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT PEOPLE WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS TREATS AND/OR TROPHIES...IT'S REALLY SILLY.I HAVE ABOUT 300-325 TROPHIES IN SCORES AND IN TREATS AND THEY'RE IN ABOUT 30 OR SO DIFFERENT GAMES.I KNOW SOME FOLKS HAVE ALOT MORE,SOME HAVE ALOT LESS THAN THAT...BUT I'M TICKLED TO HAVE WON THE ONES THAT I HAVE.
I HAVE SEEN SCORES AND TREATS THAT I COULDN'T IMAGINE HOW ANYONE GOT THAT HIGH IN SCORING OR IN TREATS,AND I HAVE ASKED ON SOME OF THE COMMENT AREAS TO PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME...NO ONE EVER HAS..
BUT I DON'T STRESS OVER IT.I FIGURE THAT I PLAY WHAT I WANT TO, WHEN I WANT TO, AND HOWEVER MANY TIMES I WANT TO...SO WHY SHOULDN'T EVERYONE ELSE??!!
SORRY TO BLABBER ON AND ON,I DO THAT SOMETIMES Smile BUT I USUALLY GET BACK ON TRACK AND HUSH UP Smile
HAPPY GAMING TO YA AND CONGRATS ON WHATEVER(HOW MANY)TROPHIES
YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Carniball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: