Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Rondco

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hammer1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Rondco Reply with quote

I hope you impressed yourself because you didn't impress me. Get trophies for scores. It takes a good player to get a score. It takes someone with nothing else to do to get treats, especially since we both know how you are getting them without playing the game. You remind me of someone else that did the same thing in skeeball and I know you know her.

Last edited by hammer1 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
The Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with hammer. A boy your age that has nothing better to do than get 30,000 treats 10 at a time is pretty sad. Real sad.
Mazarti

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Afraid of competition!!! Reply with quote

Seems to me you're (HAMMER1)coming down on rondco a little too hard. You got your treats 10 and 20 at a time on this game just like he did, and you've been playing these games for over a year now. When are you going to get a trophy for top score on this game?-you've had plenty of practice? Why do you bother berating a kid who gets 3 trophies a week when you get between 22 and 26 trophies a week! This kid's only been playing a few weeks. I don't recall scoring over 150,000 the first couple weeks either, until I had plenty of practice and figured out what everything was. Seems to me you can't stand to come in number 2 in treats! You've passed plenty of us up, and you're always at the top of the leaderboard, so stop complaining!!! Rondco beat me out of 5th place on the leaderboard last week, but I'm not complaining. He simply played longer and harder than I did. CAN'T YOU BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE WITHOUT BEATING UP ON SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER?
hammer1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You obviously don't know what I am talking about. I wouldn't care at all if he was actually playing the game but it doesn't take any playing to open the game then click submit score and get 10 treats. To make it worse his whole family is doing it. He is in 1st, his dad is in 2nd, his sister is in 3rd, his brother is in 6th and his mother is in 9th and none of them are actually playing the game. GDG should fix this game so you can't do that or his whole family will be the top 5 every week and the game won't be worth playing.
Mazarti

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me these people are pretty smart to have discovered the fact that there is a flaw in the scoring of points in this game, and if your goal is to get a trophy by scoring the most treats, they are taking full advantage of someone's error. If you want to report the error to GDG there is an e-mail at the bottom of the Freakshow Pinball leaderboard page. However, don't expect them to change it for a while, they take their sweet time in answering their e-mails.
hammer1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not going to report it. If he wants to waste his life opening and closing a game more power to him. It's pretty sad when a boy that young has nothing better to do than open and close a game several thousand times without even playing the game. My 3 year old granddaughter could play like he does. When I was his age I wouldn't even have been on here. I was too busy working.
Ice_Queen30

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to step on anyone's toes , but why does it matter to anyone who gets how many treats or what high score they get ? . How does one benefit from bitching about how someone else achieves their high score / high treat count ? . I play for both . I get the high treat count more than the high score , it's not a big deal to me . I dont care who gets what either ( or how they did it ) . But what I do hate is when people are picked on . This a site that is fun to come to ( thats the idea right ? ) , why does there always have to be some that likes to cause trouble ? . If ya dont like someone's scores......move on and worry about your own ( thats all you should be doing ) . Sorry if I offended anyone .

PLAY HOW YOU WANT !!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Freakshow Pinball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: