Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Starting Level

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotwiredmom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Starting Level Reply with quote

Has anyone been able to get it to let you start at a level you've already cleared? For example, you get to purgatory and then die. It always makes me start at 1.

Also, what does it mean that you have to step on 67 free steps to unlock the stairs?
italiancutie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Starting Level Reply with quote

hotwiredmom wrote:
Has anyone been able to get it to let you start at a level you've already cleared? For example, you get to purgatory and then die. It always makes me start at 1.

Also, what does it mean that you have to step on 67 free steps to unlock the stairs?

actually Myyearbook.com has thise EXACT GAME and as long as u stay on the same computer ur score is save even if u dont sign on for like a week lol but if u go from like say ur computer to my computer it will start off at level one but when u get back to ur computer it will be right back to where u left off on.... Very Happy
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting Level Reply with quote

italiancutie wrote:
hotwiredmom wrote:

actually Myyearbook.com has thise EXACT GAME and as long as u stay on the same computer ur score is save even if u dont sign on for like a week lol but if u go from like say ur computer to my computer it will start off at level one but when u get back to ur computer it will be right back to where u left off on.... Very Happy

actually, that is a stupid suggestion an no it don't
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Littlest Demon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: