Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Limited dictionary? Won't accept words...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
macyguibons

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Limited dictionary? Won't accept words... Reply with quote

The directions do not specify, but I've found that it won't accept repeated words. Anyone else notice this?

Also, the dictionary is rather limited for this game. It won't accept many common words, or it won't accept many words ending in -ed, -ing, -s, or -est.

Cool game, BTW, just wish it had a bigger dictionary. May affect size/speed of game if acceptable word list has to load with game, tho.
enchanted khan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know if i totally agree about needing a larger dictionary on words; i find it to be a very challenging game, especially if you are into crosswords, creating a vast array of words. it seems you are given an ample amount of time to replace the word, should you duplicate. also, i have found that if you try to use the same first letter in all of your words, then switch to another when you cant think of another word, this helps save your words, and categorizes them in your mind so you wont use them again. try it, and i think it will be easier ! good luck....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stop the Presses All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: