Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

more tile set patterns

View previous topic :: View next topic  
catsue232

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: more tile set patterns Reply with quote

could you add more differ tile arrangements that don't have the "reshuffle until your out of time" thing going for it. something like the "snake" would be nice (from toy chest). the harp, stairs, altar and spiral just end up in "reshuffle hell"
ILuvGamz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this I totally agree, but my way around it, somewhat, is that I just quit the game any time those particular layout come up. Of course, that doesn't help when they come up as the 2nd or 3rd level, etc.., Sad
catsue232

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do the same thing and yep not much one can do when it is the 2nd or 3rd level. if ya can't get past the 1st level there's not much point in doin it -- so refresh refresh refresh
ILuvGamz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This poor game has been in beta stage for a very long time. There are still issues with hints coming up to match tiles that aren't available/visible, as well as instances where it'll tell you to match 2 tiles, but doesn't give you credit for them until you match the next set of tiles. Also, at times it tells you to match tiles, doesn't give you credit at all, and so on. I wish someone could work on getting the bugs out of this, because I think people really enjoy it. I think that, perhaps, the PTB have given up on it. Sad
Sharbug

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and yet tonight it has disappeared from the game option list? I come in thru my profile winning trophy links..it is messed up. no matches left and then sits there. DON"T MAKE IT GO AWAY! I love this game!
catsue232

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's still there --- just not in beta anymore and is after toy chest -- i guess that is one way of saying "quit yo beotchin and just play the game" lol we will just have to cherish the moments we are asked to find 4 matches with 2 seconds left and only one match available before you have to reshuffle, and getting no points for requested tiles matched, and the fact the time keeps counting while it reshuffles, and that psychotic creepy turtle staring eerily back at you while you do all the work, and too many tiles with the same color that all blend together after awhile, and shading that makes tiles to hard to see, and etc, etc ---- but still love to play the game!!! Laughing
Sharbug

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not gone , just not in beta any longer? OMG never thought I would see the day. But it was really really messed up yesterday. Glad it is not going anywhere soon! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg: Vacation All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: