Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

FindIt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Green Grower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: FindIt Reply with quote

This game is fun. I didn't think any game could get me away for SP SOL 1! Enjoy.
Green Grower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: FindIt Reply with quote

Here I go again, talking to myself. I'm disappointed in this game because it doesn' progress to another level. (or, room)
pocomokejo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: find it Reply with quote

I am very easily addicted to hidden object games, love this one. It would be great if other scenes were added, maybe other rooms, stops along the way while traveling, or the place of destination. Please give us more scenes and different objects to find.
tora-lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this game also. I have to agree that it will need to progress, though, to keep it interesting. It takes no time to master where all the requested objects are in this particular room. Once that happens, it will get boring and we'll move on. It's a great game, so please add more scenes/rooms!
KatieSue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it needs more levels, more rooms, the scores in the top 100 are all too close.
kittyday

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: more rooms/levels Reply with quote

I agree. More rooms and/or more levels would be good. Also, once you've gotten thru that room twice you should get less time so an accomplished searcher should get a higher score for completing the next level. I don't think 50 points is a high enough amount of points. I can do that very easily so I don't have any challenge to go faster.
thebabe09

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

what are u spose to do on this game
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> FindIt! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: