Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

ATTN MODS: Blackjack Freezing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FeldBum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: ATTN MODS: Blackjack Freezing Reply with quote

Lots of people in the forum have noted Blackjack freezing--and it has happened to me a number of times as well, on different PCs. Can you please look into it?
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Blackjack Freezing Reply with quote

Hello:

We are looking into the freezing issue with Blackjack and will fix if we find a issue with game. It may have to do with personal firewall or adblocker software on PC.

Great Day Gamer
FeldBum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem to be getting better, thanks. I've also had an issue with Doubling Down, where I only get one more card, but the bet does not double.

Thanks. Give Kenny my regards (it's Eli).
johnpetersen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Play Blackjack - Win a Chance for €1 Million Reply with quote

Blackjack Bad Beat - Win a Free Seat to €1 Million Final

Just wager €100 or more on Black Jack between 17th and 30th of Nov 2008 and if you lose you then don’t despair because you will receive an automatic entry to the “BlackJack €1Milion”

Freeroll which takes place on Thursday Dec 4th at 19:00 GMT.
CelebPoker.com
---------------
johnpetersen
Play Blackjack - Win a Chance for €1 Million
Freewilly333

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: DOUBLE freezing up! Reply with quote

I have also tried to double several times in the same game and it will give you one card but does not double the bet. This happens almost half the time when I play. Twisted Evil Very frustrating!!
GIGI13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: RE:Freeazing Reply with quote

If you click $500 then bet too fast it tends to freee on occasion. If it wasn't max bet you could probably do something. I got F's with a 20k score. Plus you can't double under $1000. So make sure your bet stays at $1001 after a hand or so to avoid this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> BlackJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: