Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Stupid Americans!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
z

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Stupid Americans!! Reply with quote

You, amaricans are realy realy stupid!
did you know that this game (eggz) is a low quality copy of a game call puzzle bubble made by the japonese in the 90's?!
now i anderstand why the taliban want to kill you!
Because you want to get all the world stupid like you, or with your president,or your stupid eggz game!
Donkrick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Turban too tight? Reply with quote

Oh My, did someone wrap his turban a little too tight?
treefrog60

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will pray for you tonight. Living with hate is no way to live.
JJAVEN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and you spell real well, too friggin camel jockey
beachman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

may the flea off your mama infest your armpits
LSB2008

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: It's just a game Reply with quote

Everything always has to be a war with the middle east. We are not stupid otherwise we would not have the universities in the world here in the united states.......SO THERE !
SistawithFlavor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Stupid Americans!! Reply with quote

z<sczx wrote:
You, amaricans are realy realy stupid!
did you know that this game (eggz) is a low quality copy of a game call puzzle bubble made by the japonese in the 90's?!
now i anderstand why the taliban want to kill you!
Because you want to get all the world stupid like you, or with your president,or your stupid eggz game!

You're getting this upset by a game?! Then it seems as if you are the stupid one. But whats worse then a stupid person? A stupid person with too much time on their hands. And that is what you seem to be. Before you post anything else, get some brains. Ok?! Rolling Eyes
shaepetee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: WE ARE NOT STUPID AMERICANS Reply with quote

NOW, NOW, DON'T EVEN SAY A THING. WE ARE NOT STUPID AMERICANS. IT IS SO FUNNY THAT EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IS TRYING TO COME TO AMERICA. HUH!!!! HATERS ARE THE STUPID ONES.[/b]
rosie@tennislbow.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this "smart" guy doing at a "dumb" site?

Last edited by rosie@tennislbow.com on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
clkottke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Stupid Americans Reply with quote

I guess you like playing stupid american games.
At least we can spell! and talk is complete sentences.
Laughing
Oeufs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Americans... Reply with quote

Laughing
Hello Americans!!! Stupid you are certainly not... and I personally enjoy a game or an artwork or whatever if I like it, wherever it comes from
There is no sense in telling people they are stupid or smart, tolerance is the WORD, it's like the one who says Obama hates US or so... what does he or she know??? If I was to think only from what I see or hear in the medias, I would way "off with the war, off with the hunger, off with misery"... whoever brings this to the world, US being or not the most powerful nation, this guy or this lady is WELCOME...
That's all folks!
Simone from a tiny place in France who does not believe in any God but in HUMAN BEING
kikistats

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is an old thread but strictly HILARIOUSSSSS!!!! "amaricanns" hahaha spell spell spell!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: