Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

invader zim

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glub

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: invader zim Reply with quote

Hi everyone one of my favert t.v shows is invader zim why did they have to cancel it I thing they should put it back on the air if you agre or disarge please respond if anofe people say they want it back on t.v if where luckey nick could see this and put it back on t.v
link334

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: nvader zim re: Reply with quote

i think so to. but i think it's on nicktoons network cause that where rean & stimpy and all of that shows is at. Very Happy

im going to sing the doom song now, dooom dooom dooom doom doom dooooooom! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy dooom!
glub

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: nvader zim re: Reply with quote

It used to be on that chanel cause I look in the t.v guite at it saise ren and stimpey bla bla bla bla Dany phantom bla bla bla bla but no invader zim
link334

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: invader zim Reply with quote

THEY NEED INVADER ZIM ON THAT CHANNEL GOSH DANGIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UB Funkey Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: