Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

number of games played per hour

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raydm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: number of games played per hour Reply with quote

Someone recently gave me a tip which i think is worth passing on: if you don't get to 600-800 in the first level, quit the game. You're wasting your time. And by stopping you'll play more games with the potential of having more winners...although I think this thing is rigged to only supply winners ocassionally...
Kykat401

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: number of games played per hour Reply with quote

raydm wrote:
Someone recently gave me a tip which i think is worth passing on: if you don't get to 600-800 in the first level, quit the game. You're wasting your time. And by stopping you'll play more games with the potential of having more winners...although I think this thing is rigged to only supply winners ocassionally...

That's a good tip. Laughing Especially the ending!!! Laughing I think I might have to agree with you on that one!!! LOL Kinda frustrating isn't it?? Rolling Eyes
ima

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the game being rigged, I don't think so. I actually used to play this game with a deck of cards and winning the game was very difficult to do - the odds are against you to clear ALL the cards. Try it with a deck of cards and see how far you can go.
LuckyDi

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: What the heck am I doing wrong? Reply with quote

600 to 800 on the first level? The best I've been able to do is 300 and I think I move pretty fast. How does one get real high scores on the first deck? I've play dozens of games now quitting after the first deck if I don't get close to the top of the pyramid. There must be something I'm missing. Would love some more tips!! Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pyramid Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: